New York City Creative Aging Initiative Webinars (2019)
As part of the New York City Creative Aging Initiative, Lifetime Arts delivered in-person and online professional development training for NYC teaching artists, arts organization staff, and senior center staff. The curriculum was designed to coincide with and support the 2019 SU-CASA process, however the best practices shared here could apply to the development of any Creative Aging workshop series.
Access to these webinar recordings requires a brief registration (first, last, email address) and is available free of charge.
STATE AND FEDERAL aGENCIES
- NY State Council on the Arts
- NY State Office for the Aging
- National Endowment for the Arts (Creativity & Aging)
NYC Arts Councils
- Bronx Council on the Arts
- Brooklyn Arts Council
- Lower Manhattan Cultural Council
- Queens Council on the Arts
- Staten Island Arts